I Need Help With a Computer Problem

Please click the Report a Problem button to request help with a computer that is not working correctly.


Available to:

  • Dartmouth faculty, staff and students

If you need help from Geisel, Thayer, or Tuck, please use the following:

If you need help and you are an Alum, please use the following:

Report a Problem


Service ID: 42213
Fri 2/28/20 11:01 AM
Wed 3/10/21 10:43 AM