Can't update address in

If you are logged into the employee self-service system and want to change your address(es) but are receiving a message to contact your HR department, that is typically due to a limiation in the system where you cannot edit your record if you have a foreign address, or too many alternate addresses on record. In these case, please email Dartmouth Payroll and they will be able to update your record for you. 



Article ID: 68878
Wed 12/12/18 3:27 PM
Mon 11/11/19 3:00 PM